January 4, 2021 to July 5, 2021
Monday through Wednesday • 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
540 Classroom Hours • $6,200 with a deposit of $800 to secure your spot [monthly payment plans available]
ABOUT THE PROGRAM | The Advanced Herbalism Certificate Program courses are taught in unified modules of closely related material. In a clinical setting, the herbalist must pull together material from basic anatomy and physiology, pathology, herbal Materia Medica, therapeutic strategies, clinical nutrition, pharmacology, and interview skills; so each module in the program teaches these all together, in an integrated way, as is appropriate for the focus area of the module. One module is completed before a more advanced one is begun, except that modules of closely related material are taught simultaneously.
Fundamentals of Medical Herbalism program or equivalent introductory studies in Materia Medica, herbal pharmacy, nutrition, flower essences, and physiology. This course continues developing Vitalist Western Herbalism and Nutrition studies for the student wanting an advanced certificate.
- Fundamentals of Vitalist Medicine: 51 hours
- Vitalist Therapeutics for Acute Symptoms: 51 hours
- Clinical Nutrition in the Vitalist Paradigm: 45 hours
- Toxicity and Detoxification: 12 hours
- Roots of Chronic Disease I – Nutrition, Digestion, and Immunity: 42 hours
- Roots of Chronic Disease II – Insulin Resistance Syndrome: 12 hours
- Reproduction and Vitalist Therapeutics: 24 hours
- Safety, Side Effects, and Contraindications: 36 hours
- Bach Flower Essences: 18 hours
- Nature Observation and Field Trips: 36 hours
- Interview Skills: 30 hours
- Case Analysis: 30 hours
- Professional Practicum: 20 hours
- Materia Medica Independent Study: 90 hours
- Advanced Herbal Pharmacy: 36 hours
- Orientation / Exams: 7 hours
The program prepares the student with the skills necessary to offer advice on herbal and nutritional wellness in a retail or private office setting. Graduates of the Advanced Herbalism program will have a thorough set of skills in Vitalist Western Herbalism.
For more information, call us at 720.406.8609
or email Info@ClinicalHerbalism.com