What Goes Wrong & How to Fix It
January 10th, 2020 | 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
PRESENTED BY | Erin Livers, BA, ICNT
When our digestion is working well, we give it little thought. But nausea, pain, gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation or a diagnosis of IBS, IBD, diverticulosis, or something called leaky gut can ruin more than our day! And what to do? Join me as I follow our food on its incredible journey through the digestive process to discover how we can fix what goes wrong. Bring your questions, and be ready to learn about the microbiome and beyond. This class will present diet, lifestyle, nutrient and herbal remedies for common symptoms while instructing practitioners about effective strategies for restoring gut health in their clients. Learn to avoid common mistakes as Erin shares 15 years of experience guiding hundreds of clients to health.
- How digestion starts before we put food in our mouths
- How conscious eating affects digestion
- Which foods are inflammatory and how to lower digestive inflammation
- Who needs the Specific Carbohydrate Diet, Gut & Psychology Syndrome Diet, or a low FODMAPS diet
- What to do when clients can’t tolerate ferments or probiotics and react to nearly every food
- Which Elimination Diet works, which do not, and why
- Where to source the recommended, professional supplements, even as a student. …and so much more!
Generous time for Q&A ensures that you’ll leave with all your questions answered. Join us!
REGISTRATION FOR | Digestion…What Goes Wrong & How to Fix It
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Register Here http://foodasnourishment.com/course-sch
DATE & TIME | Friday, January 10th, 2020 • 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
LOCATION | CSCH, 424 E. Simpson Street, Lafayette, CO 80026
COST | $20, bring cash.
Erin Livers, Nutrition Therapist will also be presenting
a weekend seminar at CSCH January 25-26, 2020
How to Guide Your Clients Through an Anti-Inflammatory
Elimination-Challenge Diet & Gut Healing Program
Your instructor, Erin Livers, is a well-respected nutrition therapist, digestive wellness specialist, author, and health educator. With 15 years of clinical and teaching experience, she focuses on helping her clients resolve their digestive issues with her Revitalize Digestion™: Anti-Inflammatory Diet & Gut Healing Program, so they can experience optimal health. She can be found online at foodasnourishment.com and revitalizedigestion.com.
[The content of this blogs does not necessarily represent or express the views of CSCH.]