Human Path Podcast
In this podcast, Sam Coffman and Lisa Ganora discuss a number of topics regarding plant medicine in today’s world. They talk about subjects such as:
- The Colorado School of Clinical Herbalism and what has been happening at Lisa’s school since she took over the school a year ago
- The idea of community around an herbal school and a healing tradition
- Different ways to learn about western herbalism, and how to go about doing this on an individual level: The value of individual experience in learning herbalism
- Changing the culture of health care in America
- Relating to plants on a personal level when you have an injury or illness: Experiencing the healing
- Are herbs as powerful as modern pharmaceuticals? If so, how?
- Do we have the constitutional right to choose our own form(s) of health care? Is medical licensing effective at all?
- What are some of the major obstacles to changing lifestyle and health in America?
- Can we use plants to help us out with the problem of antibiotic-resistant bacteria?
- How does Lisa’s diverse background make her into a better herbalist? From folk medicine to organic chemistry?
Visit this link to listen to the Human Path Podcast